THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 25 August 2012

My 19th Year on Earth...

My 19th year on the Earth soon will be finished and replaced by my 20th year on Earth. Yet, I have so many ambition and goals that still on the list and not in reality... hurm, sometimes, I look at myself on the mirror and says "Am I born to write my dreams only onto a piece of bare paper and not to make it reality? Am I a loser? Am I a quitter? Am I? Am I?"... There you have it, a thousand unresolved questions from a teenager. Only left 8-9 months before my upcoming 20th year on earth (uh, you know what I mean... the day when I was born into this wide world). List of thing that I must done during my 19th still clearly written and untouched with any remarks of DONE.

Okay, I can't write much. Time has been so jealous with the pleasure I have here. So yeah, gotta log-out and continue it soon.  



No comments:

Post a Comment