THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Me as a Teenager and a Writer

I am a teenager at least for now. I have so many dreams and ambitions to be fulfill until I oftenly neglecting my own needs which are far more important becoz without 'em... I, you and we can't live.
As a teenager, I always had a thrilling excitement when it's come to "Get Inspired and Be Inspired". Inspiration just don't come in vain. Every inspiration has means and reasons to be used. That's why during my high school time, I always had a self-modify note book to jot down every little things that make me moved and excited.

But now as a becoming-adult and less teenager, everything seems so dull more than ever. The stress of life survival in career, family,mates and etc. All things seems to pull you in a "black-hole corner", so that you could dive and die together with the "STRESS".
Many actually don't realizes that stress is a silent killer and a silent timed bomb, Once the clock races to the finish line... BOOM... disasters happens!


Stress can't be stop if it's not cured. Stress is not a common but a diseases. Stress is harmful and not harmless... So, step ahead... look yourself in the mirror and say "Calmness is only need...

No comments:

Post a Comment